- Ashburnham/Westminster Regional School District
- Clinton Public Schools
- Fitchburg Public Schools
- Gardner Public Schools
- Leominster Public Schools
- Lunenburg Public Schools
- Quabbin Regional School District
- West Boylston Schools
- Winchendon Public Schools
Other Helpful Links
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Information for administrators, teachers, and families including department news, rules and regulations, and school district directories and statistics.
- The official site of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Information about and from the various departments of the Commonwealth.
- MOEC: The Massachusetts Organization of Educational Collaboratives is the professional organization representing the Commonwealth’s educational collaboratives.
- AESA: The Association of Educational Service Agencies (AESA) is a professional organization serving educational service agencies (ESAs) in 45 states…
More specific sites for parents, teachers, and other professionals:
- Developmental Disabilities Research Validated Library Collection
This collection of library materials contains information about research-based approaches to assist children and adults with developmental disabilities. The materials in the Developmental Disabilities Research Validated Library Collection are housed at the Leominster Public Library and are available to be borrowed.
- Autism Resources
- Autism and PDD Support Network
- Learning Disabilities Online
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Disability Resources
Disability Resources Monthly has compiled a substantial list of online resources, and put them here.
Provides objective information about assistive technology products and rehabilitation equipment available from domestic and international sources.
- KidSource OnLine
Primarily for parents: source for children’s healthcare, education, safety, learning disability, software and parenting information and discussion.